IMAGE IS EVERYTHING SLATED FOR 12TH AUGUST 2017 TAILOR RAHIM DISCLOSES


The CEO of AnafoBisi Clothing, Ibrahim Yahaya Anafo aka Tailor Rahim have hinted that the company's much awaited fashion show dubbed "IMAGE IS EVERYTHING" will come off on Saturday the 12th of August, 2017 at SSNIT Conference Room 311 located in Takoradi at 16:00 GMT.

In an exclusive interview with Tailor Rahim, he revealed that the idea of starting a clothing line came up as way back as 2012 after completing his national service. 

"I had no experience or skills in sewing or sketching of clothing after national service. I didn't even have any machine too to start with so I started telling people I have a clothing line and began taking orders from them which I would take to tailors to sew for me and then I will deliver to customers" 

He added: "Facebook was my first business tool, I did that till I bought my first sewing machine and employed someone to start with inside my room"


Tailor Rahim holds a degree in Marketing from the University of Professional Studies (UPSA). He is a General Science product of Adisadel College.

Image is Everything is first of its kind and expected to bring fashion lovers across the length of breadth of Ghana together in the Oil city.

Media personalities, musicians, actors and actresses are expected to walk on the runway. 

Save the date on your calendar. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Irene Devine Dzirasa, the Valedictorian at 2020 UHAS Congregation

Kwabena Lyta Wins Best Hiplife Song at 2019 Edition of Western Music Awards

Champs Sports Bar and Grill Reopens in Takoradi, Western Region