A Tip of the Iceberg: Snow B and Adina's 'Naadu' Official Music Video

Audio of Snow B,s latest song titled Naadu which features Adina was released this Monday.

The Manager of the artist has revealed that the video of the song is also ready and set to premiere on GhOne popular entertainment programme Rhythmz Live this Thursday.

Well, our elders say "if the monkey is your friend, you don't have troubles retrieving your farm tool from the topmost part of the tree". 

Madeintaadi editor in chief was honoured with an invitation to have an exclusive view of the 3 minutes 34 seconds video and after watching to the end, I think Adfocus media is raising the standard when it comes to quality music video in Takoradi.

Until the release of Naadu official music video by Adfocus, Kush Family was in comfortable lead to winning the best music video award for the year with their Girl Bi Nti official music video. Right now, Ras Ebo has a strong competitor for the next Western Music Award Best Music Video of year category. 

Unlike most recent Ghanaian music videos which the director focuses their attention on vixens who come on set dressed almost naked, the making of Naadu did not employ the services of any vixen. The viewer will see the telling of love story between a couple in romantic yet decent way.



In the intro of video, the viewer sees Snow B and Adina holding each other's hand in a park and moving in a slow motion. The slow motion goes perfectly with the beat that starts the song. 

Just before the viewer begins to wonder how the pair ended up in the park, Snow B takes the viewer back into time to reveal how he met her lover Naadu (played by Adina) at a Restaurant and narrates to her his reaction when he first saw her.


He sings to her words like "the very first day I saw you, you had no clue..., I wanted to make you my wife..., I owe you my life"

Snow B goes on to make a romantic request and promise: "I want to enter your heart, open am for me... I go be your waiter and wherever you go I will be your sailor"

Whiles the viewer waits to hear what Naadu will say in response, she surprises everyone by first beginning to wonder whether Snow B has cast a spell on her for her love him that much.


"I don't know what you doing to me, I love the way you give it to me, they say make I go but I can't go"

Then Naadu adds her voice to the Ghana vs Nigerian jollof rice battle, by comparing the Nigerian jollof rice to 'kanzo', a Ghanaian term for the lacy crust that forms at the bottom of the pot when one cooks rice.

"I be your Ghana jollof, no be kanzo"

She throws her acceptance to his man's proposal in a matured way by singing "the food is ready so let's go and eat... you and I in the balcony"

The video motivates all young men who are struggling to make it not to give up. Trust me, if Snow B could woo Adina with his unregistered yellow scooter bike, then there is chance for everyone.

If you are are looking for a perfect wedding song to entertain your guests, then look no further because no song fits best than Naadu. The story-line is excellent for wedding event.

But when the DJ drops Naadu at your wedding reception, make sure you don't act shy like the way Snow B acted in the video.

Do you think if someone like Yoofi Eyeson featured a cute lady like Adina in a music video, he would spare her like that? 

Naadu was produced by WillisBeatz and the video was directed by Ralph Menz. 

Click on download for the audio.

Story by:

Obed Bangdome Ofori




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Irene Devine Dzirasa, the Valedictorian at 2020 UHAS Congregation

Kwabena Lyta Wins Best Hiplife Song at 2019 Edition of Western Music Awards

Champs Sports Bar and Grill Reopens in Takoradi, Western Region