Maame Yeboah Asiedu of Adom TV Caused the Confusion Between Our Relationship, Sokode Reveals

Rev Mrs Maame Yeboah Asiedu
Rev Mrs Maame Yeboah Asiedu

Koforidua-based female singer, Abby K. Sokode has revealed that her relationship with Rapper Ayesem was going on well until she spoke to Reverend Mrs. Maame Yaa Asiedu of Adom TV.

She revealed this through a phone conversation with me, Sokode stated that:

"....Ayesem and I were in a good relationship and I am currently carrying his baby. But what brought about a heated argument and resulted in us not being in good terms was that I reported the case to Maame Yeboah Asiedu of Adom TV, who is like a mother to me. And she gave me a lot of advices [sic] and that's it"

She continued that: 

"... I woke up the next day to find the audio recording of our conversation on Facebook, posted by a newly created account. The audio was converted into a Viva video with pictures of Ayesem and me. My attention was drawn to it, and when I visited the Facebook account, I found that it was not known to me and it was created the very day the videos were posted..."    

She added that: 

"... so I confronted Maame Yeboah about the issue and she replied that her phone is set on automatic recording, as such all her calls are recorded to enable her listen to them later around 12 to 1. But she does not know how the audio got out of her phone.."

I have made contacts with Maame Yeboah Asiedu and her response will be published in the next episode of this series, so watch out!

Rev Mrs. Maame Asiedu Yeboah worked with UTV under Despite Media for six years before joining Adom TV where she hosts a Talk show on Telenovelas like Kumkum Bagya and Veera. Popularly called Mama Gold, she is an ordained minister, and a renowned marriage, relationship and sex counselor. 

Take a listen to the full conversation below:






Story by:
Obed Kwabena Bangdome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Irene Devine Dzirasa, the Valedictorian at 2020 UHAS Congregation

Kwabena Lyta Wins Best Hiplife Song at 2019 Edition of Western Music Awards

Champs Sports Bar and Grill Reopens in Takoradi, Western Region